Summarized to the following bullet points:
- You can’t have a country of just men, as much as we complain about women, we need their feminine energy to balance out.
- If there isn’t enough females to match with heterosexual males, it’s an impossible situation.
- Despite the benefits of being a guy, there are negative effects, like unattractive guys with no money are unheard and unseen.
- Andrew Tate talked about how a small percentage of men have all the money, women, and possessions.
- People are upset about this because they know it is inaccessible for most people.
- In a lot of situations, the ceiling is capped for women, but the floor is also capped for men.
- Even if a guy is hot, he could still be poor and not get married.
- Miley Cyrus rescued a homeless guy and took him on a date to an award show.
- You’ve never seen a girl that could be a model on the street.
- This shows that the floor is not just capped for women, but also for men.